Rates of sightseeing/excursion tour service:
1. All rates are in Thai Baht inclusive of 7% government taxes and service
2. Comfortable new air-conditioning vehicle with skill driver
3. Professional English speaking guide (if required other guide language, please
4. Entrances fee and/or boat trip for visited places as state in tour program
5. Pick-up & drop-off at hotel in Bangkok or other Bangkok location as requested
6. Meal as stated in tour program
Confirmation of Booking
Making an online reservation is easy. Just complete the Online booking form
making sure that you give us your e-mail address and sending it to us. As soon
as we receive your request we will reply within 24 hours. You could also send
an e-mail to request rates and/or make booking (full name, travel date, arrival
and departure flight detail) at info@BangkokCityTour.com.
Tel. +66 (0) 2 932-7112 - 3, 66 (0) 2 539-6106
Mobile. +66 (0) 81 441-5527
Fax. +66 (0) 2 932-7008
Credit card Online Payment Gateway:
All Bookings are on prepayment basis. We accept payment by Visa, Master:
VISA and Master Card :
Online - Charge 3% credit card fee
You can safely shop at BangkokCityTour.com by using your VISA and MasterCard
from any issuing banks. We will email booking confirmation together with secured
online payment site, the system will be linked to our representative bank's
web page where your credit card information must be filled and processed. Credit
card information will be encrypted and transferred under secured server. Once
the transaction is approved, the system will show 'COMPLETED' page. If page
show 'rejected', please contact your bank to authorize charges.
Credit Card Payment Security
Krungsri e-payment gateway Safe and secure
A peace of mind is provided through our proven state of the art technology with
advanced security measure.
1) 2 Firewalls
Firewall systems are to detect and prevent any form of illegitimate activities
on our network systems. Moreover, there are regular security reviews of our
systems by our internal system auditor as well as external security experts.
2) SSL (Secured Socket Layer) 128 bits VeriSign
All information transmitted over the Internet is encrypted using the 128 -bit
Layer (SSL) protocol to ensure data confidentiality and integrity. SSL is a
secure way of
transferring information between two computers on the Internet using encryption.
3) Encryption and Decryption
Strong end-to-end encryption is also adopted within the bank's computer networks
4) Fraud Prevention System to identify the fraud level
The intelligent system can work smart to prevent fraud transaction by matching
5) Block/Unblock the risky country & Card Type acceptation
By merchants' need, you can select any countries for block or unblock to do
transaction with you.
More safely, Krungsri e- Payment
also supports 3-D secure innovation: VbV: Verified by Visa Card, MCSC: MasterCard
SecureCode andJ/Secure, helping merchants to ensure online shoppers that their
private information is double-protected.
Cancellation & Amendment policy:
- Any cancellation or amendment of transportation should be received at least
5 working days prior to service date
- If notification of cancellation received more than 5 working days (not including
Sat, Sun & Public Holidays), a cancellation fee of 15% of transportation
cost plus bank fee 3.5% (if pay by credit card).
- Non-refundable if notification of flight or date changed is received less
than 5 working days prior to arrival date or in case of no-show